Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Familiar Faces [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ripped

Ripped

Familiar Faces [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Familiar Faces [Closed]   Familiar Faces [Closed] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 5:50 am

Caine impatiently rapped his fingers across the solid wood of his desk. His other hand navigated the keys of his computer, fiddling around with various, trivial things as he waited. Ande was supposed to me him here. In the center of the desk, equally between where he sat and the chair across, was a dream catcher and an ordinary looking pair of glasses. He hadn't considered his own reaction as a student receiving such an obscure object as a present. But it had yet to occur to him. Already it felt like some time since he had spoken to his daughter and he was looking forward to seeing her again. Maybe it would bring some sense of peace to his piddling mental state. The longer he considered what this meant, with her moving to the school and beginning education for the gifted, the more he felt a permanently etched frown worming its way onto his mouth. They would still see each other quite often, given that he worked here. But it wasn't the same. Mr. Mallon sighed as he leaned forward over the desk. Hopefully she would be here soon.
Back to top Go down

Familiar Faces [Closed]
Page 1 of 1