Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

i'll ask politely; give me what i want [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer

Seer

i'll ask politely; give me what i want [closed] Empty
PostSubject: i'll ask politely; give me what i want [closed]   i'll ask politely; give me what i want [closed] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:03 pm

* title taken from animal - sir chloe.

--

It's hot.

Despite the relatively early hour of the day, the sticky heat was seemingly inescapable- a crushing weight that felt heavy and sour within the lungs, a crushing presence that made you practically itch with the urge to try and scrub away the unwelcome prickle. Even within the reclusive shade and temperate atmosphere of the elaborate courtyard, it felt so hot that one couldn't even entertain the idea of doing much more than idle wandering. It definitely made the task of working up the energy to go about and explore seem utterly impossible. The selective portion of Josie's brain that was dedicated to logical thought process, entirely too insignificant and easy to ignore, knew that this state of near heat-exhaustion was only a direct reflection of her inability to tolerate the heat. The realization that everyone else was likely enjoying the warmth of the early afternoon only made her grow more sour, the slight furrow between her brows becoming ever-more pronounced.

Precariously balancing atop a raised portion of the pathway, each singular step forward exaggerated and wild under the stress of her bouncing movements, Josie allowed her arms to unfurl- easily obscuring the somewhat narrow walkway with the full length of her extended arms. In the distance, she could hear the faint crunch of shoes against the gritty pavement of the pathway, but in all actuality she was more focused on the light beading of sweat against the back of her neck. It's way too hot to pretend to care about causing inconvenience for someone else.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: i'll ask politely; give me what i want [closed]   i'll ask politely; give me what i want [closed] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:46 pm

All moved in, part of Seraphina wanted to stay in her dorm room to let the somewhat confusing emotions of being at the school fester within her, but at the same time, she knew that if she was to rule the school, she'd need to get the lay of the land and it's people, no matter how lowly they were...

So, after freshening up, Romeo, her palm cockatoo, hopped onto her shoulder and the two of them began their quest. The campus was decently sized and after taking a good amount of time planning out their route accordingly, they chose to go to the courtyard first.

The day was unbearably hot and as the doors that led to the courtyard closed behind her, a wave of heat practically hit her upside the head. Maybe they should've stayed inside after all, but it was Romeo who wanted to explore outside and how could she say no to such a cute face as his. Not to mention, she did owe it to him after being cooped up in that room for so long. As if he'd heard her thoughts, Romeo took off from her shoulder, exploring the area from where he was most comfortable; the sky. It was fun, having a parrot for a pet, especially one that was so intelligent as he was. Of course, there were some down sides here and there, but to her, the pros would always weigh out the cons.

As she turned a corner, the figure of what looked to be another student became visible. She seemed to be soaking in the sun as she walked along the path and was clearly going to be in her way, but Seraphina wasn't going to move out of the way for anyone. Continuing to make her way in the direction she was going, the two students grew closer and closer until it got the point where something had to be said.

"Ehem," the slender, auburn haired student coughed as she stood in front of the other girl with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: i'll ask politely; give me what i want [closed]   i'll ask politely; give me what i want [closed] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 11:34 am

The soft bristle of a light sweat continued to weigh unpleasantly against the delicate ridge of Josie's neck, beading uncomfortably against the fine little hairs that hung frayed and strayed from the main body of her actual hair. Idly ignoring the prickly warmth of a heat-induced flush, an unwanted warmth that crept upwards ever-so-slightly, that laid bare against her faintly pink cheeks, the young blonde continued to bounce forward in awkward steps, too off-rhythm to be reminiscent of any proper form of ballet. The unwarranted feedback offered up by an apparent visitor caused Josie to reluctantly fold her arms inward, shading her face against the rampant glare of the heady afternoon sun.

Even just a fruitless cursory glance seemed to scream danger; faint remnants of expensive perfume hanging heavily on the stagnant afternoon air, seemingly casual clothes that were beyond anything that Josie could ever even hope to afford. Someone that she had clearly never met before, despite living in this reclusive little town her entire life. Weight tilting precariously, further obscuring Seraphina's path in a thinly-veiled attempt to be all the more infuriating, a blonde brown was eventually arched in deliberately sweet confusion.

"Can I help you?" Josie inquired after a heartbeat or two of silence, high voice purposely made oblivious to the minor inconvenience she was certainly causing the older girl.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: i'll ask politely; give me what i want [closed]   i'll ask politely; give me what i want [closed] EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 9:35 pm

"Do you always take up so much... space?" Seraphina huffed, rolling her eyes. She most certainly could've moved around the girl, but that would've meant stepping into the dirt and she wasn't about to dirty up her new shoes, especially since she didn't have nearly enough pairs to choose from as she did back home. This girl, whoever she was, was in her way and she wasn't having it, nor would she back down to someone who clearly knew what they were doing...
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: i'll ask politely; give me what i want [closed]   i'll ask politely; give me what i want [closed] EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:55 am

The humid air, overwrought with an undercurrent of undeniably pointless tension, was softened by the faint drag of rough clothing folding in upon itself- Josie's suddenly pitch forward into the clearly defined parameters of Seraphina's space sending her oddly layered outfit dragging against itself. A pale little hand carefully reached out, chilly fingers gently catching the collar of Seraphina's top, nimbly testing the embarrassingly high-quality material of the outrageously expensive article of clothing, purposely avoiding prolonged contact with the other girl's skin. Mindlessly brushing away any misplaced strands of brightly-colored hair that suffered the misfortune of being caught in her artificially sweet warpath, the blonde's pale lips twisted into something akin to a coy smirk. The rational part of her brain, however small and insignificant it truly was, recognized how unbelievably stupid the recourse of her actions likely were; it was never a beneficial move to purposely antagonize someone who resembled the picturesque definition of old wealth.

"Do you always dress like you didn't make the invite list to Versace's funeral?" Josie eventually inquired back in lieu of answering Seraphina's initial question, cold eyes caught in a low simmering mixture of purposely infuriating sugary-sweetness and genuine interest in the older girl standing before her.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: i'll ask politely; give me what i want [closed]   i'll ask politely; give me what i want [closed] EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 5:56 pm

Somewhat taken aback at the sudden touch over the girl, Seraphina took a step back, her expression filled with a mix of shock at the fair skinned student daring to touch her, and a bit of confusion at what had just happened. Soon though, anger overtook her countenance. How dare she put her musky, God-knows-where-it's-been hand on her. This girl, whoever she was, clearly didn't understand that her ensemble was worth more than she would ever be.

"At least I have some class," she huffed, her amber gaze sweeping up and down the student's torso. Her sweatshirt looked to be from nothing more than a thrift store and her shorts certainly didn't compliment her pasty skin tone. "I didn't know that garbage from the dumpster was able to sprout legs and walk these days," she sneered and as if on cue, Romeo flew down from wherever he'd been exploring and landing gracefully on her shoulder.

"Trash! Trash!" he cackled, the plume on his head sticking straight up as he joined in on the taunting game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'll ask politely; give me what i want [closed]   i'll ask politely; give me what i want [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

i'll ask politely; give me what i want [closed]
Page 1 of 1