Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Move-In Day {open}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Move-In Day {open} Empty
PostSubject: Move-In Day {open}   Move-In Day {open} EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 3:31 pm

With the new wave of students had come to a new wave of injuries. Felix had already healed a majority of them. His strength seeping until he could only heal cuts into scabs. As the newest patient left with a bandaid over his arm, the black-haired boy sat back and rubbed his eyes. The small bell rung as some else entered, and the nurse let out a long sigh. "Let me guess, cut your finger opening the boxes. Am I correct?" His blue eyes glared at the offending soul who had just walked in.

Last edited by Splotch on Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winter

Winter

Move-In Day {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move-In Day {open}   Move-In Day {open} EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 3:55 pm

Ace gently prodded open the door and stepped inside the infirmary. His eyes went to the boy sitting down and glaring at him. 'What's that guy's problem?' he thought to himself. Listening to his comment, Ace just shrugged and said, "Actually, I dropped one of the boxes on my foot and I needed an ice pack. I would of went and got some ice myself, but they told me to go here, so y'know."
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Move-In Day {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move-In Day {open}   Move-In Day {open} EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 4:01 pm

"Second person today." Felix huffed, standing up from the chair at the desk and turning to the fridge. "I will just heal it until I know it isn't broken." He informed the other student, not bothering to explain that it would drain him too much to heal it completely. Ducking into the freezer, the black haired nurse pulled out a ziplock of ice then pulled a paper towel to wrap around it. Holding out the bag to the boy, Felix nodded his head towards the chair against the wall.

"Name and house?" He asked, turning to the papers at the desk.
Back to top Go down
Wildo

Wildo

Move-In Day {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move-In Day {open}   Move-In Day {open} EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 5:23 pm

Barry stumbled into the infirmary with his head tilted towards the ceiling and his hand cupped underneath his nose. "Hey, uh, I can't see very well right now, so could someone direct me to the sink in here? I kind of got a little over-excited and ran into a tree," he said unashamedly. "There is a sink in here, right?" As he stood towards the entrance of the room, one could see a small trail of blood seeping from the boy's nose.
Back to top Go down
Winter

Winter

Move-In Day {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move-In Day {open}   Move-In Day {open} EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 5:34 pm

Ace broke eye contact with the other boy as he nodded affirmatively. He walked over to the chair and sat down, putting his hurt foot over the healthy one as he crossed his legs. "Ace Emerson, and uh... I haven't been sorted yet." he answered, staring at the walls and cabinets. He looked over to see the door opening and another student stumbling in with a hand covering his nose, hints of blood peeking out between the fingers. Ace raised an eyebrow and smirked a bit as the new stranger spoke, but he looked away and stared at his feet in silence.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Move-In Day {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move-In Day {open}   Move-In Day {open} EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 5:40 pm

"Mhm." Is all Felix responded with, filling out some paperwork. He turned and approached Ace. "Hold this to your foot after I'm done." He instructed, then quickly adding "Take off your shoe please."

The door opening again, Felix rolled his eyes. "Sink is by the desk. Do not get any blood on the desk or I won't help you." He pointed at the stainless steel sink and followed him to it. "How fucking fast were you running to warrant this shit?" He asked, clearly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Wildo

Wildo

Move-In Day {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move-In Day {open}   Move-In Day {open} EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 6:00 pm

The boy shuffled over to the table, careful to keep the blood off any surface other than his own body. After emptying his hand into the sink, he leaned his head into it. With his non-bloody hand, he turned on the cold water and grabbed some paper towels. "If I had to guess, probably around 60 miles per hour?" he said, voice slightly echoed by the bowl of the sink.
Back to top Go down
Winter

Winter

Move-In Day {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move-In Day {open}   Move-In Day {open} EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 6:17 pm

Ace gave another nod and leaned down. He hooked his thumbs around his shoe and sock and slid both off of his injured foot, the open air making it sting slightly. He then leaned back into the metal and plastic chair while he watched the guy lead the bloody-nosed student to the sink. Listening to the opposite behaving people interact was somewhat amusing. "60? You were lucky to escape with just a bloody nose." he jested. He didn't even question the humanly impossible speed, ever since his gift first showed, nothing seemed unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Move-In Day {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move-In Day {open}   Move-In Day {open} EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 6:30 pm

Felix gave the speedster a look of confusion. "Lean your head back." He instructed, then reached over and pinched the bridge of Barry's nose. Certainly enough to where it would hurt, he didn't really care. He continued to feed his body's energy into fixing the boy's nose. Felix could feel the cartilage popping and reforming, earning him a grimace.

Healing slightly past that, Felix removed his hand and quickly washed it off. "Maybe don't run into a tree next time." He offered, turning away to get to the paperwork. "Also, that is going to bruise for a while. Name and house?"
Back to top Go down
Wildo

Wildo

Move-In Day {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move-In Day {open}   Move-In Day {open} EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 7:44 pm

Barry barely flinched as his nose was pinched back into place and healed. "Let's just say that this isn't the first time my face has met solid bark before." He chuckled. The speedster looked into the mirror that was above the sink, marveling at Felix's healing. "Looks better than it has in years, thanks Doc!" he said, running his finger along the ridge of his nose, clearly less crooked than it had been even before he ran into that tree. Oh, it's Barry Jackson. No house yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Move-In Day {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move-In Day {open}   Move-In Day {open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Move-In Day {open}
Page 1 of 1