Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Party Time! (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Party Time! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Party Time! (OPEN)   Party Time! (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:30 am

It'd been a couple days since she'd gotten settled into her dorm and today was the day; it was party time!

One of Kimber's favorite pastimes was making cupcakes and while she wasn't one to brag, she was quite a master in the art of baking. On the counter of her room sat several large tins of an assortment of cupcakes, ranging in color from pink to blue, with a variety of flavors. Yesterday she'd put up flyers in the hallways of the initiate dormitories and she wasn't sure how many people would actually show up, so she'd made what looked to be enough for an army. If anything, she'd get to eat more, which wouldn't be the most horrible thing in the world she supposed.

Setting the trays out on the table, she turned on her little bluetooth speaker that she'd brought with her. Hopefully nobody minded the hits playlist she'd thrown together. Opening the door to her room, she made her way back to the kitchen to finish cleaning up. Hopefully, this party wouldn't be a total flop...
Back to top Go down
peridot

peridot

Party Time! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! (OPEN)   Party Time! (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:51 pm

The colorful flyers that had been posted up around the dorms had caught Ande's attention every time she'd passed by one, and following her run-in with Kimber a few days prior, she figured that she'd go to at the very least say hi. Homemade candy in hand, she approached the room listed on the flyer, music getting louder with every step she took closer to the party. Finally, she got to the open door, and peeked inside to see the room empty save for Kimber, who had set out many trays of presumably homemade cupcakes, based on what Ande saw from the flyer.
I must be the first one here.

With a smile, she held up her bags of gummy candies and stepped into the room, calling out over the music, "Hey, Kimber! Guess I'm the first one here, huh? I brought some candy that I made! I figured that I'd help out a bit on the sweets front."
Back to top Go down
asher

asher

Party Time! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! (OPEN)   Party Time! (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:17 am

It took a bit of wandering, per usual, for Sonya to find her way to her destination-- her destination being her own dorm, after she'd wandered for some time away from it. However, the smell of sweets caught the teen's attention as she passed, the music fading into focus after she started actually paying attention. Her feet took her a few steps backwards to a room with an open door, green eyes widening at the sight of the absolutely obscene amount of cupcakes. "Oh. My. God."

Her body carried her forward as if it were moving on its own, mouth still half-agape and one hand outstretched. Realizing herself, she halted and looked around properly, noticing only two other people nearby. "Are-- are these like, free?"
Back to top Go down
Bleubean

Bleubean

Party Time! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! (OPEN)   Party Time! (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:28 pm

Ever since Phineas has arrived, shuffling and keeping to himself, being a somewhat-shut in as he walks past the door. With this, all he needed was the smell of pastries, and his sweet tooth was begging for whatever was in the room, so Phineas takes a few steps back as he looks inside the door, glancing between the many individuals inside as he began to awkwardly step in, keeping his look neutral as he kept his eyes alert of the others.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Party Time! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! (OPEN)   Party Time! (OPEN) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:33 pm

Before long, one by one, students began to flow in. First came Ande, the girl she'd met the other day, and Kimber found herself delighted to see a familiar face. "Hey there!" She spoke with a wave of her hand as the red haired girl approached. Looking at the bag of candies in her arms, Kimber let out a soft squeal of excitement. "That was too kind of you!" she exclaimed. "Feel free to put them on the table with the cupcakes so everyone can grab some," the initiate finished, before taking a sideways step and pointing at the table full of goodies.

The room soon became somewhat crowded and although Kimber had been excited for her little get-together, she began to grow somewhat nervous after seeing so many unfamiliar faces. Was it a mistake inviting strangers to her dorm? What if they started trouble or didn't like her cupcakes? No; she couldn't think that way. The whole reason she'd done this was to get to know the many unfamiliar faces that she'd most likely be classmates with for who knows how long, and she couldn't let it flop.

Turning her gaze to a new voice, a floating girl with wild dark brown hair had asked about the cupcakes. "Yep! And so are the candies that Ande brought," she replied, swiveling back to the table and grabbing a tray. "There's vanilla on the right, chocolate on the left, and some strawberry swirl in the middle," Kimber grinned as she held out the tray. Another voice sounded nearby and she looked to see who it was. Of course, seeing as though she really only knew Ande at this point, it was another familiar face, but also another potential friend! "Hey there! Welcome to the party!"
Back to top Go down
Bleubean

Bleubean

Party Time! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! (OPEN)   Party Time! (OPEN) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:47 pm

Phineas's trace within the sweets ended as soon as someone had approached him. His attention snaps to the approachee as he stammers out, "O-oh, god y- I mean- uh- yeah. Course I do- they look amazing-" He quickly says, as his mind goes into a fray. Was that too fast? Too much? God, he hated talking to people like this, as an arm goes to nervous itch at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Bleubean

Bleubean

Party Time! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! (OPEN)   Party Time! (OPEN) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 8:30 am

"I- uh- have no interest in strawberries- but yeah, I like them," He mumbles, taking a strawberry swirl, unwrapping it and taking a bite down. He glances back up to Cass as he says, "Phineas- ah, Mystward. Phin for short."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Party Time! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! (OPEN)   Party Time! (OPEN) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 9:01 pm

Glad that everyone seemed to be enjoying the party and the snacks so far, Kimber set down the tray she'd been holding. Giving a friendly nod to Ande, she shuffled her way over to the other students that had just joined them, seeing as though she also needed to make acquaintances with them.

"I probably should've made more of an assortment, sorry about that," Kimber chuckled, having heard the boy's comment about not preferring strawberries. "I'm Kimber, ya know, in case you didn't see the flyer," the light auburn haired girl laughed, lifting a hand and scratching the back of her head somewhat nervously. 'Just have to keep it together, you got this,' she told herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Party Time! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! (OPEN)   Party Time! (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Party Time! (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1