Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The next phase in life (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

The next phase in life (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The next phase in life (OPEN)   The next phase in life (OPEN) EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:14 pm

Having arrived earlier that morning, got settled into her dorm, and got a tour of the school grounds, Kimber decided to take some time to herself and explore on her own. No one had joined her in her dorm yet, or else she would've most likely been hanging out with them right now, but there wasn't anyone, so what better time to explore then now.

First, she'd gone back to the Grand Hall to take a closer look at the stained glass that surrounded the walls, and having got her schedule when she'd arrived, she'd then gone to check out where her classes would be. Though school was school, it was all so exciting, seeing as though this was an academy for the gifted; a place where everyone was growing and learning. Here, she wouldn't have to worry as much about making a fool of herself since there would be plenty of other students who weren't experts at their powers, or so she assumed...

Walking through the courtyard and taking her time to soak in her new surroundings, Kimber let out a sigh, lost in thought. Unfortunately for her, she was too indulged in the many emotions that came with transferring to a new school and hadn't been watching where she was going. Out of nowhere, the auburn haired girl bumped into something, and being taken by surprise, the folder of papers that had been resting in her hands fell through her now almost nonexistent palms, scattering every which way onto the ground bellow.

"Oh geez, I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed as she knelt down and frantically began to grab at her papers, not taking the time to get a clear look at who'd she'd bumped into.
Back to top Go down
peridot

peridot

PostSubject: Re: The next phase in life (OPEN)   The next phase in life (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 2:07 pm

Having grown tired of sitting around in her dorm after finishing unpacking, Ande had decided to wander around the school to see where everything was, including her classes. She'd seen a few other students wandering around, presumably doing the same thing, so she paid them little mind unless they spoke to her first. One hand in her pocket, the other holding her class schedule, she wandered around, wondering who she'd have classes with.

Lost in thought, her attention elsewhere, she bumped into someone else, the resulting collision startling her into a full shift. She'd jumped when they bumped into each other, and when she landed, she was standing on four paws, legs splayed out a little and tail raised from the surprise. As papers scattered around them, Ande, now a maned wolf, looked up at the girl she'd run into. With a quick shake of her body to shake off the surprise, she shifted back to her human form, and bent down to start helping pick up the papers.

"It's okay! I wasn't looking where I was going either." After a few moments of gathering papers, she introduced herself. "I'm Oleander, but everyone calls me Ande. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: The next phase in life (OPEN)   The next phase in life (OPEN) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:17 pm

When the student she'd bumped into seemed to transform into something, Kimber almost couldn't believe her eyes. Had she turned into a wolf of some sort? Well, it certainly could've actually happened, seeing as though this was a school for the gifted and all.

Standing up, Kimber brushed off her pants and took a deep breath. There was no reason to be nervous, this was just another student and a potential friend. Turning her gaze to the short haired student, Kimber held out a hand. "I'm Kimber, nice to me you!" she chirped with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next phase in life (OPEN)   The next phase in life (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

The next phase in life (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy  :: School Grounds :: Courtyard-
Jump to: