Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Someone out there... Find me? [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Someone out there... Find me? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone out there... Find me? [Open]   Someone out there... Find me? [Open] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:51 am

Stress. The eyes of the students and teachers surrounding Jeremy were too much. Were they staring at him? Judging him for looking so... strange? Bandages wrapped tightly around the quills growing from his limbs flexed with the force of these hairs trying to stand on end. It was only then that he saw a long stretch of hallway that looked deserted. Without skipping a beat, Jeremy made his way to the hallway, letting out a sigh of relief as the crowd dispersed around him. All that was left was the tapping of his shoes as they hit the floor with each step deeper into the hall. Now, he just had to find a room in which to take a quick break. There weren't many, but he quickly found a room that was unlocked and threw the door open. A quick gasp filled his lungs as he already found the lights were already on and someone was in the room playing the piano inside. How he had not heard the instrument, he didn't know, but here he was barging into this boy's practice time. "Oh, crap, uh... I'm sorry. Are you supposed to be here?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Someone out there... Find me? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone out there... Find me? [Open]   Someone out there... Find me? [Open] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 10:09 am

Jeremy watched the boy slam the piano shut and whirl around to stare at him. Instantly, he felt his chest tighten as the stranger's eyes looked him up and down. "Oh, um... No, I guess not," he responded, his eyes hitting the floor. "Sorry, man. I didn't mean to interrupt. I just... Well, I have no idea. Had to get out of the noise, you know?" Instinctively, Jeremy reached for the bandages with one of his hands, gripping his arm tightly. He knew he should have worn his hoodie today, but the heat had recently been unbearable. "If I'm bothering you, I can go find somewhere else."
Back to top Go down

Someone out there... Find me? [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy  :: School Grounds :: Studios-
Jump to: