Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages}

Go down 

Character Pages?
Yes
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages} I_vote_lcap15%CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages} I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Yeah
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages} I_vote_lcap15%CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages} I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
yeah def
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages} I_vote_lcap20%CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages} I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
mhm!
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages} I_vote_lcap20%CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages} I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
uhhh yes!
 15% [ 3 ]
pls!!!
 15% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages} Empty
PostSubject: CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages}   CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages} EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 9:16 pm

Shepard Herman

STATUS Emotionally compromised

COMMON TRAITS Warm

GIFT Stellar Manipulation

Felix Tompson

STATUS Single

COMMON TRAITS Asshole

GIFT Healing

Nen Sojo-Jae

STATUS Single--good luck assholes

COMMON TRAITS Tired

Gifts Weather Manipulation

Dante Milano

STATUS Looking for a certain detective

COMMON TRAITS Stealing ur heart

Gifts Supernatural Theivery

CODE BY

Last edited by Splotch on Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages}   CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 1:23 pm

basic information

NAME Shepard Herman

AGE 19

DOB August, 14

HEIGHT 6'1"

WEIGHT 170lbs

HAIR Blond

EYES Blue

THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE

Warm smile most of the time. He seemed just like a cozy teddy bear. His blond hair sticks up in all directions, and often wears his bunker gear around if he was going to work, or just getting off.

FAMILY TREE

MOTHER Keirsta Chree

FATHER Leo Herman

SISTER Kenzie Herman

SISTER Annabelle Herman [deseased]

SIGNIFICANT OTHER N/A

S  
H  
E  
P

personality

EMOTIONALLY SCARRED
ALCOHOLIC

Originally, Shepard had a Boy Nextdoor vibe. He was honest, helpful and all around just wanted everyone to be happy. With his friends at his side, Shepard felt like he could do anything. Following the World hop, he is more quiet, and does his best to keep his head down.  

abilities & skills

STELLAR~~MANIPULATION

User can create, shape and manipulate all aspects of stars, self-luminous celestial bodies consisting of a mass of super-heated gas held together by their own gravity in which the energy generated by nuclear reactions in the interior is balanced by the outflow of energy to the surface, and the inward-directed gravitational forces are balanced by the outward-directed gas and radiation pressures. Claims to have been able to perfectly control his powers before he entered our world. However, it seems he has very little control over his abilities now.

into the past

BACK HOME

Shepard is a world hopper. From Beata 3.0, into this brand new world. Before he transported betweens worlds, Shepard was a prefect for the Autumn House, graduating under Headmaster Leo Herman--his father. Best friends Joanna and Stephen at his side, Shepard looked forward to his future as a guardian that specialized in protecting the River's Pointe propper.

The night they were transported over, Shepard was babysitting for his family, taking care of little Micah. As such, when he awoke, he awoke alone with only a toddler in his arms. On his own now, Shepard struggles with his mental health, worried about what is coming next, and taking care of a child on his own at 19 years old.

OOC INFORMATION

name. Splotch
age. 20
timezone. PHX

discord. Splotchy
contact. Discord/ PM here

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages}   CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 3:52 pm

basic information

NAME Felix Tompson

AGE 17

DOB September, 4

HEIGHT 5'11"

WEIGHT 158lbs

HAIR Black

EYES Blue

If you haven't met him in the infermary, you wouldn't know him very well. He is the kid who sleeps in the back of the class, and the kid that will argue with the teacher if provoked. Hair balck hair is often bathed and groomed, but left unstyled.

FAMILY TREE

MOTHER N/A

FATHER Grant Tompson

STEPMOM Jenni Timpson

STEPSISRiver Tompson

SIGNIFICANT OTHER N/A

personality

NICE
ASSHOLE

Felix does not care what others think. He has little respect for people unless they earn it, and will often be found giving witty comments when they are not asked for. With a cup of coffee in hand, he will show up to your events late and will not give a fuck about it.

abilities & skills

Healing

The user can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning. Though the user may potentially heal any form of bodily damage, the patient must be alive, even if hanging by a thin thread, in order to be healed; once the patient has died, it would transcend healing and would require resurrection instead

into the past

whatever

Growing up, Felix was left unchecked by his father and his wife. Their attention has always been on River. River, bolded by their preferential treatment, often harassed Felix. Any time he would try and speak out, his step mother would punish him, his father agreeing. Not much is known about his mother. She was a neurosurgeon, and made quite the living. However, a month or so after Felix was born, all records of her existence were scrubbed from any and all databases. As if she didn't exist.

OOC INFORMATION

name. Splotch
age. 20
timezone. PHX

discord. Splotchy

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages}   CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 6:24 pm

basic information

NAME Nen Sojo-Jae

AGE 27

DOB June, 15

HEIGHT 5'8"

WEIGHT 137lbs

HAIR Black

EYES Blue

Her hair is a mess, and looks like it might have been a few days of heavy sleeping since she has brushed it last. She has relatively dark circles under her eyes bordered by a mess of freckles. If you see her, be prepared for a nice long yawn.

FAMILY TREE

MOTHER Nua Jae

FATHER Bar Sojo

Brother Hol Sojo-Jae

Horse Bard

SIGNIFICANT OTHER N/A

personality

TIRED
CALCULATING

Despite her consistantly tired nature, Nen has the ability to lashout in a dangerous way. She is patient until the right buttons have been pushed. Rule #1 is to not wake her up. Good luck.

abilities & skills

Weather Manipulation

User can sense, create, shape and manipulate weather, i.e. the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas. Though, she has not been known to extend her power to such large areas. However, is known to randomly generate weather for the town depending on how she felt that day.

into the past

Yawn

Thoughout her highschool life, Nen has gone to Beata. She was an average student, with an average record, only getting written up when she went overboard during training and sleeping in class. Nen is from a farm in the middle of Oklahoma, where the day she was born a tornado struck her hometown. Her mother claims that is how she got her power--but Nen is not convinced. During Nen's time at Beata she discovered something, and she stays in her crystal shop because of it.

visuals

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

music

Sunrise

Coldplay

2:32

Another Place

Duumu

2:49

Fall Asleep

Jars of Clay

4:43

Homeward

Future of Forestry

4:42

OOC INFORMATION

name. Splotch
age. 20
timezone. PHX

discord. Splotchy

CODE BY TESSISAMESS

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

PostSubject: Re: CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages}   CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages} EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 10:19 pm

basic information

NAME Dante Milano

AGE22

DOB March, 10

HEIGHT 5'10"

WEIGHT 161 lbs

HAIR Black

EYES Dark Brown

Normally, you wouldn't notice him. He tends to fly under the radar and avoid people's attention. His hair looks soft and well kept, and has eyes that see right though you. He faintly smells like coffee.

FAMILY TREE

MOTHER Bonnie Milano [deceased]

FATHER Vito Milano

SIGNIFICANT OTHER ; )

personality

COFFEE
RELAXED

To those who don't know him, he is polite at best, and quiet otherwise. Not entirely a noticeable person. To those he finds their company comforting, he is rather the smartass.

abilities & skills

Supernatural Theivery

Users of this skill are thieves so great they are capable of stealing more than just physical items. They have honed their thieving skills to such heights that they make master thieves look like average pickpockets. They are capable of stealing physical objects without any direct contact, various energies, and are capable of breaking into and out of nearly any location and more.

into the past

bang

Dante flew under the radar as best as he could. However, those actions caught the attention of the staff. As such, they have recruited him for minor guardian work around the city. Not that he cares too much, as long as it keeps him away from his home. Dante's father is the leader of the mafia in his home town, leading him to be under tight watch as he was being groomed to take over after his father is gone. Following his mother's death, Dante was watched closely, and it took the intervention of Beata Guardians before he managed to leave to go to Beata.

OOC INFORMATION

name. Splotch
age. 20
timezone. PHX

discord. Splotchy

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages}   CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages} Empty

Back to top Go down

CHEESE FOR EVERYONE {Character Pages}
Page 1 of 1